CS new_marion_deptint

Mobility Ramps

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Mobility ramp program

The mobility ramp program uses Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds received from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and State Housing Initiative Partnership (SHIP) to pay for portable mobility ramps for homeowners who cannot afford them.

- Homeowner assistance programs brochure.
- Income limits chart.