Phone scam alert: Marion County Utilities wants you to be aware of possible phone scams. View more information here.
Automatic bank draft
Electronic payment is the most convenient and inexpensive way to pay your monthly bill. To set up this automatic service, complete the Electronic Transfer Fund application. Cancelations require a minimum 10-day notice.
Our online customer portal is now hosted by our vendor First Billing Services. You can now sign up for e-bill, recurring payments (Auto pay), Text and Pay, and set up how you want to receive alerts. To utilize payment options on this site, our vendor, First Billing Services charges a convenience fee which covers costs to provide these services and processing fees that all card merchants charge for using a credit card. Pay online using E-check, a Discover card, MasterCard, American Express or a Visa credit or debit card. Card payments will incur a $2.75 convenience fee for each transaction up to $300, E-check transactions will incur a fee of $1.99 for each transaction up to $25,000.
Pay online using a Discover card, MasterCard, American Express or a Visa credit or debit card. Click here to pay online (payment may take up to 24 hours to process). Call our office at 352-307-6000 with a confirmation number if your account is due for disconnection.
In order to pay your utility bill online, you must first register your account with First Billing Services. Accounts registered prior to December 2017 will need to re-register.
Mail your check or money order with your payment coupon to:
Marion County Utilities, P.O. Box 644122,Cincinnati, OH 45264-4122
Online bank bill pay
Utilizing your bank’s bill pay service is another convenient payment option. Speak with your bank representative concerning specifics about their bill pay services. Check and see if payments to Marion County Utilities are electronic or if a check is mailed to avoid any delay in processing.
Drop boxes are available at the following locations:
- Freedom Public Library (5870 SW 95th St., Ocala).
- Marion Oaks Community Center (294 Marion Oaks Lane, Ocala).
- Palm Cay Guard House (Southwest 106th Place, Ocala).
- Silver Springs Shores Community Center (590 Silver Road, Ocala).
Payments left in drop boxes are collected on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Please do not place late or cash payments in boxes.
- Payments are also accepted at our business office (11800 SE U.S. Highway 441, Belleview), Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Drive-through hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.)
- The office also accepts Discover, MasterCard, American Express and Visa credit/debit cards. Our payment processor, First Billing Services, charges a convenience fee of $2.75 for card payments up to $300.
- Checks are also accepted.