- Contractors and authorized agents may submit
Current standards: Florida Building Code sixth edition
|>||Transportation impact fee schedule|
Marion County Building Safety strives to ensure the health, safety and public welfare of the built environment in Marion County by enforcing the Florida Building Code and related Marion County ordinances in an efficient and cost-effective manner. To ensure a safe built environment, the department issues permits, reviews plans, verifies contractor licenses and performs inspections for each project.
Do you live in a deed-restricted community? Check out what you need before you apply for a permit here.
|Apply for a permit||Request or cancel
- Department of Environmental Protection-District offices
- Florida Building Commission: Building information, codes, product approval and more
- Online Sunshine: Florida statutes
- Municode: Code of ordinance library