Marion County residents can save money on prescriptions, health services and veterinary services with a free discount card program.
The discount card program is offered through a partnership between Marion County Board of County Commissioners and Coast2Coast Rx.
|Print your discount card here|
Residents can get the discount card by visiting any Board of County Commissioners department, the Tax Collector, Property Appraiser, Clerk of the Court (Courthouse), Sheriff's Office and Supervisor of Elections.
Discount card benefits include:
- Discounts on more than 60,000 brand name and generic prescription medications at all pharmacy chains and most independent pharmacies in Marion County.
- Discounts on medical services such as dental, vision, hearing, diabetic supplies and equipment, and lab imaging services.
- Discounts on veterinary services and prescriptions for pets.
How to use the discount card:
- Show your card to the pharmacist each time you fill your medications.
- If you have insurance, you can compare the discount cost with your insurance cost to determine which option is most cost-efficient for each medication.
- Call the Pharmacy Help Desk at 1-888-886-5822 for more information on prescription benefits, or visit www.coast2coastrx.com to look up the cost of your medications
For cost-savings on medical services and veterinary care:
- Visit www.coast2coastrx.com or call 1-800-931-8872 for information on program benefits of other services, such as vision, hearing, dental, diabetic supplies and lab imaging. You can also find out about the veterinary care and medication benefits.