To watch a meeting via Live Stream:
To view and participate via Webex Events:
- The link for the meeting is published with the agenda/meeting notices on our website.
- WebEx is available on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- Attendees can use the raise hand icon within the participants panel to signal their wish to speak during public comment.
- On computers and mobile devices, the raise hand icon will be on the lower right corner once you open the participants panel.
- On mobile devices, the participants panel is found in the upper right corner.
- You can also call to listen and to participate in the meeting.
- The phone number and access code for the meeting is published with the agenda/meeting notices on our website.
- You may also request time to speak via phone by pressing *9. The moderator will see your request to speak and connect you when it is your turn.
- If there are many raised hands, the moderator will call on participants in the order in which the requests were received.
Public comment call-in number: 352-671-8808
- Callers are placed in a queue in the order that their calls are received.
- Please do not use speakerphone as it makes it difficult to hear you.
- Please call from a quiet location where there is no background noise.
- If viewing via the Live Stream, please turn the volume down on your Live Stream video player to avoid audio loops or echoes during your comment.